Forums Personality Romantics ENFP - Inspirer
  • Topic: What's your favorite MBTI type?

Back To Topics
    • December 24, 2013 7:52:13 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

What's your favorite MBTI type?

INFPs, INTPs, INFJs , , INTJs.
      Great...

• December 25, 2013 7:30:08 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I love INTJ's and INFJ's... I would also consider INFP.

• January 25, 2014 8:41:14 PM PST
    • What's your favorite MBTI type?

INTPs make great pals for an ENTJ, but I haven't dated one.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 25, 2014 8:42:02 PM PST
    • January 28, 2014 11:52:07 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

INTP by far.

• February 20, 2014 1:09:05 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

(Is this forum still "live"? Created in 2012 . . . wow. I'm late.)

Hands-down my favorite types of people are the wonderful NFs. My best relationships have been with an INFJ, and ENFJ, and a few ENFPs. They have an enthusiasm, acceptance, and a sweet wisdom I really love.

NTs are fulfilling too - great to wile the night away with, chatting. NTs are fast and original thinkers who can "keep up", so conversations get very deep very fast (which I enjoy). The NTs I've been closest to, though, have proven to be pretty flightly (an INTP and an ENTP), but this might have to do more with these individuals, personally, than with their types.

• February 20, 2014 1:10:20 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

devorah217 said:
      My own, of course :-) Oh wait, this is an enfp forum. The more I read, the more fascinated I am.

I love INFJs. Of all the NFs, they just might be my favorites.

• February 27, 2014 6:17:06 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

You made me laugh : )

• March 3, 2014 11:11:57 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I don't know about having a favourite type, but there's just something about INTJs that never ceases to intrigue me. I'm quite drawn to them I must say.

This post was edited by turtles at April 4, 2014 4:57:03 AM PDT
    • March 5, 2014 12:25:02 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

My best friend is an ISTJ. If I ever met a girl with similar traits to him I'd be down for that. I dated an ESFJ before and it was fantastic. I never felt so loved it was truly amazing. They really can cherish you like no other. On the down side she was an alcholic and I just couldn't stand it anymore. As for other types I'm sure I would get along great with INFJ, INFP, ISFJ, INTP, ENTJ, and ENTP. I base this soley on if they have desirable traits and how they love people. But really anyone can fall for anyone and be compatible. It's all about communication really and how well you get a long.

• March 5, 2014 6:34:07 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

My first choice is INFJ. You women are some of the warmest, kindest, most gentle creatures on the planet. I always get along with your type well. It seems we are equally intuitive but with completely different data sets. We compliment another well in that regard. It's a great environment for both to grow as individuals as the relationship grows.

ENTPs and ENFPs have caught my attention but I've never been in a relationship with one. I do understand the draw though. They get a place on the list.

A sexual INTJ would also work for me.

• March 23, 2014 12:45:20 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

ENTP. Had one life-changing friendship. Bitch at core but too darn exciting to be around.

• March 28, 2014 8:44:42 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I HEART INTJ's. INTJ's are the only type that totally understands me and I don't have to explain myself. So much positivity and fun dynamic with ENFP + INTJ combo!

• April 24, 2014 2:28:08 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I love NPs in general. I tend to fall head-over-heels for ENTPs, but the feelings aren't usually returned. Love ENFPs, they're wonderful.

• June 28, 2014 5:59:16 PM PDT

(INTJ here) I've found INFJ and ENFP to be the best for SO candidates. Would be willing to see about INFP. My best friend is an INFJ (female) and I get instant connections with them. I am intrigued and want to experience more of ENFP. No more sensors for me.

• July 17, 2014 10:02:05 AM PDT

Favourite types in terms of attraction for me are ENFP's, ENFJ's, ENTJ's and sometimes ESFJ's. I like women who are extroverted, abstract and confident.

• July 26, 2014 6:55:45 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I have had two relationships with INFJs and the both did not work out. I felt they were both secretive because they didn't share enough of themselves with me. Almost all of my close friends are ENFPs or ISFPs. Go figure. :) I get along very well with INTPs as well.

• August 11, 2014 11:03:05 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

ENFJ by miles. My boyfriend, who is enfj, appreciates my awkwardness in a way no one else has before. It would be very difficult for me to live without their influence in my life.

• August 12, 2014 5:45:28 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

enfp. love the spontaneity, the crazyness and joy of life.

• September 24, 2014 2:46:49 PM PDT

ENTJ - I love these guys because they are open and bring peoples' ideas that are appealing and find ways to execute them. They warmly hug, lead, and support me as well in my experience. I love also how most of them tend to reason logically. I always have good discussions and ideas when I am around with them. Conversation comes naturally.

INFJ- These are the most deep people I know. Not necessarily in intellect, although most of the intelligent people I know are INFJ. They are a puzzle that I try to solve and keep getting deeper and deeper into them, but I find that there is always something new to find. The deeper I go into them, I get to see things that they don't want to show. These people are most intellectual, ideas come naturally when I talk to them, and they are very warm and accepting. I want to melt when I'm with them :3 Sometimes it literally is like talking to myself haha

INTJ- These people used to be a puzzle, that I described as INFJ. But since I've lived most of my life surrounded by these guys; most of them are simple to figure out. They appear to be puzzles, but often end up concluding similarities between them. For some people they are very deep puzzles, not for me I guess. I get along better with the ones with a lighter T preference. Strong T preference tend to appear non-understanding to my feelings.

ENFP- Its exactly like talking to myself. Except they actually prod me x10 more than I have ever prodded anyone else for ideas and thoughts. They tend to bounce off my ideas spectacularly. These people are fun to play social experiments with and they always are seeking something deeper and more important in life like me.

ISFP-I melt. I don't feel the need to actively communicate. I can do a sedentary activity with them, without any communication, and it feels so comfortable. There's an understanding where we don't have to use many words.

INTP- Always intellectually stimulating. These guys along with INTJ are very concrete in basing arguments on hard logic. Personal relationships with these people are a bit stoic for me, since they seem to have a view on love as a "I am dissecting a frog" kind of way. They are buried under the shield they use to protect themselves from the conflict and the world.

CONCLUSION:
      Eventhough its stated that my best fit is an ENFJ. I have never met or formed a relationship with an ENFJ. The closest thing to ENFJ are the ENTJ friends with a slightly weaker T preference.
      So in my experience I would have to say ENTJ and INFJ are my most favorite mbti types.

In general, all Intuitive types are appealing to me. NF and emotionally genuine NT are the people I get along romantically and friendship wise the best. The only other expceptions that I have gotten along with is an ISFP (passive no-word friendly communication) and an ISTJ (very loyal and genuine person, but only thinks about himself. Sometimes I want to rip his eyes out. The only reason I feel that we are friends is because we grew up with each other and were in close proximity). The ENTPs have the same logic, ideals, and conclusions that I have; but I feel that most of the ones I have seen have been in-genuine, selfish, and use people for their benefit.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 24, 2014 3:20:47 PM PDT
    • September 27, 2014 10:03:54 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

INTJ

• December 9, 2014 9:35:43 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I like being an INTJ a lot :D ... But personally I appreciate a lot ENTJs, creative ENTPs and the sweet-heart INFJ :)

• February 26, 2015 7:03:54 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

ENFJ. They would be ideal for me to date. But then again I also love ESFP and INTJs and ISFP's, but not always as dating material.

This post was edited by maskedmacabre at February 26, 2015 7:09:23 PM PST
    • March 26, 2015 11:44:27 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

My favourite types are; entj, infj, istj and intj.

The best for an enfp should be intj... but i dont like that most intj's dont follow social norms... i know an intj male, who is a heart surgeon and he is 45 or so... (so maybe that plays a part... his eduation and age) and i like him really much. and he likes me too. he also values social norms and i learn a lot from him. but i think those intj's are rare...

i have had relationships with infj's. and really, it was awesome and intense. we had a lot of fun, shared a lot of things, our love was deep etc. but i found that infj's can be very manipulative. they are too emotional needy and clingy and if they want something they can easily manipulate you. and it is hard to find out by an infj.

ooooh, and i love esfp's tooo! they are my soulmates :) same with enfp. and actually entj, intj, infj, intp.... i dont know any infp's actually. how do they look like?

• March 29, 2015 9:16:33 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I would love to date an intj. I just love the ways their minds work! :) Now if only I could find a gay intj.... :)

• April 11, 2015 4:43:15 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Hi there, It's interesting that when I first took the MBTI, even though my type is less than 4-5% of the population, it turned out that the majority of my closest friends, and even my boyfriend of many years at the time, were all the same - INFPs. When everyone around me resulted the same type, I thought the test was flawed, but in fact, those were my chosen relationships. They, in turn, found that most of their friends also tested INFP. So It seems we recognise each other in the crowd! I would therefore have to say INFP is de facto my favourite MBTI type, although INTPs are also a close runner-up. ISFP is also a best friend... In my immediate family, there is only NF and SP, so not sure yet about the rest of the types or SJ, for lack of known experience.

Also, since first taking it, a fairly strong INFP score at 20 has evolved to about the 50/50 mark on all four categories, by way of conscious efforts over the years to balance strengths. So I wonder how I'd fair today in terms of compatabilities and in fact, how useful the MBTI continues to be in typing oneself, once that balancing point has been reached. Does anyone know, or has anyone read about this aspect?

It has served as a very useful tool to understand others throughout life, to the point of being able to accurately second guess types, working better together, maximising complementarities and preventing misunderstandings - even taking differences with good humour.

This post was edited by Venus at April 11, 2015 9:08:27 PM PDT

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel