Forums Personality Rationals ENTP - Inventor
  • Topic: Have you ever dated an INFJ?

Back To Topics
    • November 5, 2013 11:33:52 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Have you ever dated an INFJ?

There is this article i read that was really insightful.

http://infj.tribe.net/thread/ed318644-55cc-4346-ba69-6b3a9e30611a

I have direct experience with an INFJ. She is a co-worker of mine and we went on several dates. But because of work, we found it hard to take it any further. But the chemistry and communication was magical.

Has any else felt the same?

This post was edited by howie115 at November 5, 2013 11:35:17 PM PST
    • February 10, 2014 2:19:32 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Not dated, but one of my best friends is INFJ. The conversation is very intuitive and flows very naturally.

• February 27, 2014 4:50:12 PM PST
    • Have you ever dated an INFJ?

I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting a couple of INFJ's but I find INTJ's more my type for some odd reason. I love a reserved and calculated woman.

• December 5, 2014 1:06:09 AM PST
    • Have you ever dated an INFJ?

I'm beyond frustrated at the slim prospects of finding an INFJ who is both eligible and attractive to me..... They are so rare! I need to find some sort of INFJ meetup in my area. Maybe I'll start one and make it my dating pool? Haha.

• December 11, 2014 6:36:52 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I haven't dated an INFJ, but one of my best friends is one. I personally think the INFJ isn't a type that I could handle at my current level of maturity. The love of an INFJ is so tender and tepid. I prefer the intensity of an INTJ.

This post was edited by Victreebel at March 18, 2016 8:45:53 PM PDT
    • March 18, 2016 7:55:15 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I met my first deeply infj friend at my friend's birthday party at a red lobster. I saw him standing in the corner to himself just taking in the emotions of all the people around him. I approached him and he immediately started a conversation about philosophy seeing that I was wearing a theology shirt. I don't even remember saying hi to the birthday girl because we had the most amazing first unintentional brodate. We sat in the middle of the part completely bifurcating the conversation in our own bubble. At the end of the meal I told him he is coming to Korea with me and I am hiring him to my academy. The next day it happened and we spent a whole year in Korea living it up. I have never had such a chemistry with any other person in my life. I can talk about this forever but as an ENTP I would rather communicate in person because typing is tedious.

• June 6, 2016 8:13:12 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sort of. I had a mostly online relationship with a fellow INFJ that resulted in some insanely hot sex and a curiously enduring friendship. As a relationship, it wasn't feasible longterm due to life circumstances that I won't bother detailing. Also, I don't think we provide what the other needs in an LTR. 0 surprise there.

But *really* getting to know the male version of me in many ways was an absolutely fascinating mindfuck and I doubt anyone else understands me better even while they may may know me better.

Very cool.

This post was edited by arkay at June 6, 2016 8:13:54 AM PDT
    • August 10, 2020 7:00:25 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

No I've not.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel