Forums Personality Rationals ENTP - Inventor
  • Topic: Why are ENTP's so Awesome?

Back To Topics
    • February 27, 2014 6:26:37 PM PST
    • Why are ENTP's so Awesome?

In the beginning, there was boredom, routine and "blahhh". Then a great alchemist impregnated a pegasus and BLAMMMM!!!! ENTP was born!

Now that that is out of the way....quickly list as many skills you possess with out cheating in 1 miunte (worry about punctuation later). GO!!!!

• February 28, 2014 9:16:18 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Why are ENTP's so Awesome?

I confess, the ENTP is one of my favorite types.. second only to the INFP, but isn't this thread a little.. too self-serving?

I mean, 'Look how awesome my type is!' pretty much translates directly into 'Tell me how awesome I am!' and I don't know.. that's not an endearing quality regardless of type.

• September 8, 2015 11:57:28 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

We are the badass of the MBTI. Cool, casual triple threat, sipping on a beer and smoking a cigarette.

We own the night.

• December 18, 2015 4:45:02 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

20 secs have passed.....
      we are the most funny natural time of the mbti...

we are natural lawyer and we can talk BS and make a way out of any trouble we get into.

we can make believe anyone anything we want them to believe....

we are the most argumentative people but with a clear conscience at heart :)

• September 7, 2018 11:33:29 AM PDT
    • Why are ENTP's so Awesome?

'deleted member' you may own the nite but isans own the world and all the knowledge/imagination in it..<3 ~ that's for you(s)

• April 23, 2019 5:13:02 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Are we tho?
      Our ability to relax and marvel at everything is a boon to avoid stress, but it also makes us not strive too hard, resulting in less important careers. We have less social value than we think, compared to those who communicate badly but get stuff done.
      We can sweet talk our way out of anything, but we aren't good at showing results, sometimes making us the leeches of society.
      The Introverted Judging types who constantly ace their projects and personal development goals laugh at how we run around with our "brainstorming" and hundred unfinished ideas, while they can execute even a bad idea with award winning quality.
      Our subtle linguistic humor just doesn't register to any non Intuitive Thinkers, and actually offend many who can't tell playful banter from a real fight, or playing devil's advocate from dishonesty. In trying to see everybody's POV we fail to commit to one idea or goal.
      "Inventor" is misnomer really. Inventors are either ingenius Introverts or managers with strong Judging.
      We probably excel as mediators or managers, due to our impartial appreciation of everybody, but actually fail to fit into groups as soon as we don't hold the authority as the types of cliqie-y groups Judgers, Feelers and Introverts build offend us.
      We spot things nobody else notices and we think big and we care but what good does that do if we don't follow up?

Idk man, sometimes I feel like we are the wandering hobo intellectuals who just have fun those with better self-management and less ambitious goals do everything that really matters.

• The following users say thanks to Vree for this useful post:
    • May 15, 2019 1:08:08 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I gotta agree with @Vree here. It's definitely a darker take on ENTP, but tbh most of the time I would describe myself as a brilliant, useless, hot pile of garbage.

Props on a very sobering and accurate description of some of the struggles of this type.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel