Forums Personality Romantics ENFP - Inspirer
  • Topic: Anyone date another ENFP?

Back To Topics
    • July 30, 2012 5:26:05 PM PDT
    • Anyone date another ENFP?

There;s this ENFP girl at my work that I think is really cute. I can talk to her really easily and we get along well. However, it seems to me like Project Evolove is saying complements attract for personality, as opposed to similars. Has anyone dated someone who had the same personality? How did it go?

• August 20, 2012 10:17:20 PM PDT
    • Anyone date another ENFP?

Bad bad idea...
      When I dated another ENFP, it was fun at first because we could do everything together and enjoyed the same things. But after a while, it I could only see her weaknesses, probably because her weaknesses were essentially the same as mine. That, and neither of us were decisive enough to make firm decisions...picking restaurants was difficult.

• September 18, 2012 3:22:43 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Anyone date another ENFP?

Beware typecasting. Just because you are the same type does not mean you are the same type of person. Stereotyping a type can really limit your options in a bad way. Sure, there are some consistencies that reign true among types, but that does not mean god carved them into stone.

• January 26, 2014 10:55:35 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I dated an ENFP guy, He was amazingg! (well initially)
      We connected so intensely on an emotional level and he was the sweetest guy ever. He was so similar to me and I felt really comfortable around him. We did lots of spontaneous and fun things together and he was like my best friend.

However, there is always a flip side >.<
      We argued alot sometimes and soon after the initial charm dies away, there really was not much of anything different or of variety we had to offer each other because we basically were kindred spirits. I realized I needed someone to balance me. Sometimes I would have liked him to be more direct, decisive and open with me.

All in all, I would still date an ENFP nonetheless :P

• May 2, 2014 8:24:22 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I had a huge crush on another ENFP friend before. We're still close friends, but after a while of liking them, I kind of realized there would be some problems. For example, often when they would need their breather time, or "hermit" time, I would feel really offended. Especially when we'd been really social with each other just days before.
      I just don't think that dating another ENFP is a good idea, for myself anyways.

• December 15, 2014 1:53:02 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I've dated someone who has a very close personality to mine. I have found that for it doesn't work for me. I dated a guy who was I'm positive a ENFJ. But in saying this I get along with my best friend amazingly and she's an INFP. If there's a click and a natural flow go for it! You'll never know unless you tried

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel