Forums Personality Romantics ENFP - Inspirer
  • Topic: Need some ENFP secrets to help with my masterplan

Back To Topics
    • August 11, 2014 10:13:01 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Need some ENFP secrets to help with my masterplan

I just got an epic idea... and I want to put it into practice soon!... very soon *evil smirk*

Here is the goal: To lose my mind with an ENFP.

Here is what I need: I need to know EVERYTHING! But more specifically, I need to know what makes enfps sexually tick.
      In terms of questions, what makes enfps sexually aroused and crazy? What are key words, phrases, things, or flirtatious actions that will turn enfps on and make them wild in an instance. I need this to be like an atom bomb going off from the get go. Having that in mind, stories or strategies will also not hurt to know either.

Here is the plan: To find a sexual/social ENFP and make it as intense as possible, as fast as possible, and as crazy as possible, while keeping myself alive somehow (preferable)

Here is what I have: All snipers on lookout.

Here is what I know: I've probably lost my mind already, and if not then probably will do by the end of it.

This post was edited by ValentinTodorov at August 11, 2014 10:33:33 AM PDT
    • August 12, 2014 2:29:23 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

The question, then, is how long will you be able to keep it up? Being with an ENFP is intense... Are you doing this just for shits and giggles? Or are you really serious that this is what you want?

• August 12, 2014 5:48:25 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

its fun, its adventurous, and its an experience... so im thinking why not? Duration is probably as long as I last to be honest.

• August 15, 2014 1:13:42 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Well, just a warning, us ENFPs are very serious about relationships. If you do get one to fall for you as hard as you seem to want, be prepared for a very messy breakup. The ENFP will be devastated.

• August 15, 2014 4:03:14 AM PDT
    • Need some ENFP secrets to help with my masterplan

To get her to notice you: Be your normal, mysterious self. No pickup lines needed. Say "Hello". Tell her your name. Wait. Let your INTJ stare pierce her for a second. She'll get it. The ENFPs I know are interested in weirdos, too. So if she's an ENFP she probably won't run away, even if it's awkward for a second. Then engage her and unwrap her mind. Show her you know she's smart as fuck, even though she comes across as bubbly. An INTJ I know pulled a really slick move on me...he massaged my back while I hugged him goodbye at the end of our first date. I wanted more.

Once you're dating: Take the lead, make the plans, surprise her with unexpected things. It's important to remember to engage your body, too. ENFPs are physical beings, even though they're so mental. Be sensual. Touch her. Tell her what you appreciate about her, physically and mentally. INTJs have the rare ability to FULLY appreciate an ENFP, and when we find out that the special inner world we've been cultivating for years is understood, THAT is magic.

• August 15, 2014 4:06:20 AM PDT
    • Need some ENFP secrets to help with my masterplan

Oh, and in terms of sex...that's really individual. But, I'd suggest being dominant and somewhat aggressive. Also teasing, but don't make her feel like she has to make the first move. That can make her unsure of your feelings for her. It's ok to be obvious.

I think eye contact during sex is also a good idea. Worship her and connect with her.

• April 7, 2015 8:19:56 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I wholeheartedly agree with Disko. That's basically a how-to guide right there. Innuendos and teasing are really great, as long as you're planning to follow through! Saying what you want to do or communicating anything in general is awesome, because we tend to be very unsure of how a person is feeling about us when we think they might feel the way we want them to, and we will doubt it, even when you say it sometimes.

• April 30, 2015 6:14:51 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I'm really about atmosphere too. I think ENFPs are very drawn to beauty and it should be incorporated in romance often.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel