Forums Personality Romantics ENFP - Inspirer
  • Topic: flirting with an ENFP

Back To Topics
    • September 16, 2018 11:19:10 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

flirting with an ENFP

That's really interesting! I'm going on a 2nd date with a girl tomorrow who I've given up on typing her. She could be anything from an INFJ I've finally brought out her "silly side" to a fellow ENFP, or INFP. All I know is I dig her and am almost afraid of asking her MBTI because I don't want to treat her any differently.

• September 16, 2018 11:24:41 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

flirting with an ENFP

I totally get that! I always ask or do an early field test to weed out the SJ's. It just doesn't work for me in a romantic relationship-- for either side!! :-)

• September 17, 2018 9:11:00 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

flirting with an ENFP

@Dallas, thanks for mentioning good research design. Sorely lacking in these parts.

I disagree with your characterization of the Inferior as unhealthy and unmasterable. I differentiate preference (or confidence) from skill, so I regard the Inferior as simply our least confident of the top four functions. We may have difficulty modulating it, so it manifests as all or nothing. Maturity and individuation smooth some of this out. I don't regard ENFP's Si as poison any more than INFP's Si. It's just part of your charm.

This post was edited by Soloread at September 17, 2018 9:12:01 AM PDT

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel