Forums Instincts Sexual-Socials
  • Topic: Sexual-Socials

Back To Topics
    • July 30, 2012 6:41:04 PM PDT
    • Sexual-Socials

Is there a certain look or body type associated with Sexual-Socials?

• August 1, 2012 6:53:25 PM PDT
    • Sexual-Socials

Generally the SPs have that nice straight back posture and composure. Sexual-socials (based on what I observe) have an aggressive, intense posture. Eg. body hunched forwards, raised shoulders demonstrating aggression, less grounded stance...

Though I think all that may be highlighted in guys more.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 19, 2012 3:09:14 PM PDT
    • August 19, 2012 3:09:00 PM PDT
    • Sexual-Socials

Yea, I would agree that sexual-socials are more "out there" looking than the rest. I think the girls have that loose spirit look, and the guys, like you said, have that intense, super-focused-on-what-they-are-doing.

• October 18, 2013 9:52:00 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sexual-Socials

Not neccesarily, I have rather good posture and I am not aggressive at all (unless attacked).

• February 12, 2014 9:34:50 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sexual-Socials

I generally agree with the above comments. I would add I think the sexual-social females are often more confident, more appearance conscious, but care less about what others think, although they know how to get along confidently with most people anyway without offense (unless intended), and the men... I can't be so sure about this... can be similar. As for body type... it wouldn't be a body type so much as more common postures, having a strong, centered composure, with presence, often, and interest in others. Just a thought from one side of it here

• March 25, 2015 1:45:48 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sexual-Socials

As a newly discovered sexual-social, I feel like expressing my individuality through an almost flamboyant style will captivate those who I can potentially connect with and will alienate those who deem me socially unacceptable. It serves kinda like a filter.

I also use my sexuality as an initial hook to attract people and expand my horizons, later showing many other aspects of myself.

I'm kinda raw in my mannerisms though, lol. I slouch sometimes, I don't mind eating with my hands (I PREFER to do so but you know, "society" haha), I overindulge insatiably especially when I'm really stressed or really happy.. and this includes alcohol.

• April 30, 2015 9:14:13 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sexual-Socials

I've been told I have a bitchy resting face even tho I'm super bubbly

• May 24, 2015 2:27:44 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sexual-Socials

Those are really interesting observations. I definitely "puff up" at times and will walk with some swag. But I've always chalked that up to my DC roots, haha.

• October 24, 2016 7:59:55 PM PDT
    • Sexual-Socials

I don't have that posture you speak of but...like Zenith mentioned I would like to think sx/so females are attracted to/adopt flamboyance be it through mannerism or dress. As an INFP I am highly attracted to opulent images and adopt fashions I think are..."powerful" and "captivating". I'm also highly protective of the person I'm becoming and deeply wish to merge /represent the things I believe in. I don't care if I have to sacrifice my Introvert "comforts", if you could call it that.

• July 26, 2018 4:44:04 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Sexual-Socials

In public I have a very submissive posture, like im trying to hide (I am). When im with people im close to, I sit like im ready to pounce them and rave about the newest thing I adore.

When I'm with someone im interested in, I shamefully try to look as cute as possible.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel