Forums Personality Romantics INFJ - Counselor
  • Topic: Ni Eyes - Primary Function

Back To Topics
    • December 30, 2015 9:24:48 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Ni Eyes - Primary Function

reference: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

In order to understand Ni, it is first necessary to understand INFJ’s inferior function, Extraverted Sensing (Se). For INFJs, Se functions subconsciously and is constantly gathering copious amounts of sensory information from the environment. Meanwhile, their Ni is constantly working to process and synthesize this incoming data, like assembling pieces of a puzzle. Eventually, it manages to construct an impression or vision of what is happening (or about to?)

Personally, I think it is so intriguing. I almost feel what I see their eyes saying which could (to some) go towards telepathy, but it is not necessarily that. Maybe more like reading. I don't think it is body language either because it is not like the communication of an "xSxx".

The other thing is the when this 'communication' or information transfer occurs (nerd) there is pretty much instantaneous feedback. You can almost sit there and stare at each other.

Can anyone relate to this?

Almost like time stops. Staring into eternity. The verse comes to mind, "And the two will become one flesh." I don't know what else or how else to describe this. So intriguing :) I'm starting to feel Vulcan. Oh God.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 30, 2015 9:28:43 AM PST
    • October 12, 2018 12:24:11 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Ni Eyes - Primary Function

I see

This post was edited by moh32 at October 16, 2018 7:37:04 AM PDT

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel