Forums Dating & Relationships Sex
  • Topic: Best sex

Back To Topics
    • July 30, 2012 6:50:59 PM PDT
    • Best sex

Which personality type is best at sex?

Which instinct type is best at sex?

Don't be hating on my questions, just curious.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 29, 2012 7:51:52 PM PDT
    • August 27, 2012 8:58:55 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

"ESTPs, hands down."
      I am not sure about sex, but ESTPs tend to be the best at a lot of stuff. As long as it's omething practical and something where they can feel they're somehow winning. Im guessing sex can be understood as such.

This post was edited by Obrens at September 18, 2012 8:36:14 AM PDT
    • August 29, 2012 7:51:40 PM PDT
    • Best sex

Obrens said:
      "ESTPs, hands down." I am not sure about sex, but ESTPs tend to be the best at a lot of stuff. As long as it's omething practical and something where they can feel they're somehow winning. Im guessing sex can be understood as such.

Logic can never replicate feelings. There will always be something that the ESTPs cannot capture, although I'm sure they are good at sex in their own ways.

• August 29, 2012 10:55:26 PM PDT
    • Best sex

No votes for ISTJs, (confused look)?

• September 3, 2012 5:13:55 PM PDT
    • Best sex

My votes for INFJs (no bias here)

• September 18, 2012 3:10:22 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

No frame of reference here... :/

• October 6, 2012 6:09:37 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Is this sex with others or self, as the OP was not really specific?

I would bet the sex with self trophy would go to the NT's, as they are a creative bunch that could potentially transition to with others spectacularly, if sx first and S developed

With others trophy would go to NF for sex with lots of lovin, SP's for sex that is sensory intense

STJ's get the trophy for those that like to plan and schedule intercourse

And I doubt STJ's masterbate, if it's against the rules or maybe that's when STJ's pud pulling becomes most intense and most satisfying?

Maybe get some STJ feedback on that one

This post was edited by Apeapeman at December 3, 2015 7:54:19 AM PST
    • October 10, 2012 5:18:58 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

INTJ's of course. If sex is one of the things we geek out on, watch out. We will rock worlds like no other. Then again, some of us are rather asexual. Could go either way, I guess.

Another vote for INFJ then. As mentioned above by Hannah99 "Sex is a surreal/spiritual experience for us." -Makes you a lot of fun to be with.

This post was edited by Rift Zone at January 21, 2016 1:53:48 PM PST
    • October 27, 2012 1:04:04 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Apeapeman said:
      Is this sex with others or self, as the OP was not really specific? I would bet the sex with self trophy would go to the NT's, as they are a creative bunch that could potentially transition to with others spectacularly, if sx first and S developed With others trophy would go to NF for sex with lots of lovin, SP's for sex that is sensory intense STJ's get the trophy for those that like to plan and schedule intercourse And I doubt STJ's masterbate, if it's against the rules or maybe that's when STJ's pud pulling becomes most intense and most satisfying? Maybe get some STJ feedback on that one

"I would bet the sex with self trophy would go to the NT's" Woot. Now that's something to write home about.

• November 17, 2012 5:07:34 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Haha, I'm sure each has her own special charms

This post was edited by LetsMakeBabies at November 17, 2012 8:54:38 PM PST
    • December 12, 2012 10:58:52 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

A good INTJ can be smoltering... but I don't think they cuddle.
      I like all the INFJ votes - I'm now an INFP, but was an INFJ for many years. I've still got it.

• December 15, 2012 6:51:07 AM PST
    • Best sex

balletstarla said:
      A good INTJ can be smoltering... but I don't think they cuddle. I like all the INFJ votes - I'm now an INFP, but was an INFJ for many years. I've still got it.

Agreed. (No bias here of course.) Just to throw it out there...are there any other INFJs out there who enjoy biting your partners?

• January 9, 2013 2:14:14 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Wheres all the love for the ENFP's??? :P

• February 16, 2013 8:06:19 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Balletstarla and hootihootiowl- too, funny in your remarks on INTJ. Men so often accuse me of 'objectifying' them, seriously. And, in my mind I am thinking ' what does that have to do with%^€?!¥*# ing me?!". You are right, we can be really good, so hot... But not too many cuddles and unnecessary words. I am still here usually means, I like you!

• March 11, 2013 7:22:22 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

nirvanaJS said:
      Depends on what the partner likes. My guess: NFJs: make tender, romantic love NFPs: make fun, creative love NTJs: conquer and dominate their partners NTPs: creative sex (as opposed to "love") Not so sure about the Sensorials. As for Instincts, I would say Sexual-Secures and Sexual-Socials, though it all depends on other partner.

I feel like i've liked all of these at one point it just depended on the woman. I bet sensual types enjoy/do a lot more rubbing and licking, all kinds of heightened sensations.

• March 25, 2013 5:34:19 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

My best sex...well it has nothing to do with types more to do with how much you want someone, this particular guy I had wanted for a year but we were both very shy. Eventually we met up, I loved kissing him :) and then we got to it and he was the perfect fit, he was quite small which I like! Unfortunatly it only lasted about 10 sconds :( Ive wondered ever since if he was a vergin and because we are both shy we didnt speak to each other again afterwards...it was definatly an experience I would have liked to replay and improve upon :)

• April 19, 2013 9:53:48 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

balletstarla said:
      A good INTJ can be smoltering... but I don't think they cuddle. I like all the INFJ votes - I'm now an INFP, but was an INFJ for many years. I've still got it.

INTJs cuddle! Well, I cuddle anyway. I'll also hold hands in public, give an embrace from behind while she's involved with something mundane, get accused of being affectionate... I'm sure there's more of us. Geeks can be romantics too! =) nirvanaJS mentioned: "NTJs: conquer and dominate their partners" Me: Dominate, yes. Conquer? I have to say that's a foreign concept in bed. Sex is a physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual act. I love the intimacy to be found there. If I had any triumphs at all it would be turning my woman into an orgasmic mess.

• April 30, 2013 5:19:27 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

INTP for best cyb0r

• June 23, 2013 4:10:42 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

I don't think you can really correlate it with type as it depends on the individual. Also depends what you are looking for (like is it just purely physical or is it a spiritual experience for you). You also can't really base it off previous experiences as you may have mistyped the person, they may have mistyped themselves and they don't represent the whole type.

I know. I'm a party pooper *blows raspberry*

So if your type isn't getting mentioned dw about it :)

• July 15, 2013 10:58:30 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

ESFPs for their dynamic, impusive, and fun loving natures

• The following users say thanks to CMA9711 for this useful post:
    • August 22, 2013 5:33:44 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Best I ever had by a mile was with an INFJ man who was confident, intuitive, open, connective, tantric, and could read me like a book.

• August 28, 2013 7:36:01 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

I would have said that sex is about the connection, so It will depend on how well your needs match. Being passionate, creative and assertive is great if that's what someone needs, but incredibly frustrating if the intensity scares the life out of your partner in bed!

I would say any type can do a good sex, they just need to be a good communicator!

• September 13, 2013 3:40:32 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

INTP followed by INFP. Holy shit! Nuf said:)

• September 14, 2013 6:46:03 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

come on ISTJ could be the best, because we work hard till you come lol :p

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel