Forums Dating & Relationships Sex
  • Topic: Best sex

Back To Topics
    • May 24, 2016 7:29:18 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Thus far, best sex I've ever had was with an ISFP. But even "best sex" is tricky to define and undoubtedly reasoning here will vary from person to person.

• May 29, 2016 10:36:15 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

watching schindlers list with an extraverted courgette :)

• July 12, 2016 11:27:35 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

ISTJs. They are very in tune with their bodies and with yours. Holy shit

• July 27, 2016 9:48:00 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

New member here. Hello everyone!

I was married 22 yrs to an ISTP. Sex was more like a machine that could be tweaked. Passion but zero mind sex.
      Engaged to ISFP- worse than bad.
      Boyfriend ENTP-mind blowing sex and also bodily. Left due to physical violence.
      2 ENTJ boyfriends-1 fantastic and one mediocre.

I have to have the mind sex as well as the physical.

Gotta love some NT sex!

• The following users say thanks to Inanna for this useful post:
    • July 27, 2016 2:25:37 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Still trying to get a feel for the instincts, but I of course have to say INTJs (at least us submissive ones...)
      Personally, I had to train myself to focus on the moment, otherwise I spent the entire time planning ways to please my partner, and my racing mind kept me from actually getting into it. One time took over an hour, at which point she was done, I was exhausted, both my ego and my penis were bruised, and I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed, alone...
      Fortunately I've worked through most of that, and now I can say without a doubt, nobody lasts longer, or is more skilled at pleasing their partner than an INTJ...

Honestly though, I would much rather just cuddle up and watch some netflix :/

This post was edited by JeremiahMabry at August 28, 2016 5:34:52 PM PDT
    • August 17, 2016 2:32:09 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

MMMM out of all of the guys, it would be this ISTJ, take note that he is quite mature and had a lot of experience anyways, and that his body and dick is like, suitably perfect for me.

What makes it even better would be his personality of being quite friendly to me, even though I keep saying awkward things he never fails to keep the conversation normal and flowing. The face is cute, he gets flustered whenever he feels it and that's a clear indicator that I'm doing a good job, he's like expressive, vocal I suppose which is great because not many guys moan? It's a personal thing too, how his body reacts to certain stimulations.

I don't fuck people solely based on their mbti, it's like, getting hooked on a guy just because he dirty talks with you well, and then later realising that it's just talk, he is useless and can't even fuck you as good as he said he would, it sounded so real and promising too.

• August 28, 2016 5:30:52 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

ENFPs obviously ;-) LOL LOL we are people pleasers so long as it doesn't interfere with our ideals and ethics. We like trying new things for experience points lol
      Also, we feel emotions so deeply it is a blessing and curse i think

This post was edited by DianasDeer at August 28, 2016 5:33:16 PM PDT
    • September 6, 2016 11:31:22 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

This post was edited by Chakraby at July 25, 2017 8:06:15 PM PDT
    • September 8, 2016 1:22:23 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

@Chakraby,
      So you are polyamorous, I am so surprised !
      So your current ENTP isn't the ISFP ? Isn't polyamoury like monogamy with a lot of breaks then? I don't really get the difference.

I'll just talk about the experiences of girls I can type and with which I have enough data.

My first girlfriend was an INFJ, I think. I thought she was maybe an INTP but well.. Not sure. The sex was alright, but I tend not to be satisfied easily. All in all, Meh.
      However, I agree with Kyroxia as for ISTJs ! That Korean girl, oh my ! Wow, it was insanely pleasurable. And would be quite into the stuff I would introduce her to. That was really satisfying.
      INFP, hmmm, interesting, Very open-minded, crazy sex partner.. Most often turned on.

As an ENTJ, I would care a lot about my partner without neglecting myself, always trying to have some balance between pleasure and pleasuring. I would logically find what needs to be done, experience taught me the different options. Pretty open minded about anything sex related (However Not into Submission or Domination stuff at all). I need a deep bond, a meaningful time/location and some nice liquor.

So best sex would be ISTJ girlfriend, Skyscraper's rooftop at night, Soju and Champagne.
      I really like when it all makes sense, and it is not just like "After-party drunk stuff".

Basicly what I need is to be teased/turned on. I'll probably make it worth it for the person who just did that. At breaking point, I'd just find a subtle way to escape mundane things, make the fitting context happen to do so. And then we are already there out of our minds and sweaty.

• November 8, 2016 3:51:10 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

I would love to answer this question but have never had the presence of individuals to ask a person's M.B.T.I., BEFORE NOW. Lol

• November 12, 2016 7:54:50 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Extroverts because they're so vocally appreciative. But INFJs are incredible with touch and send me straight to paradise with a hug, so I guess it depends on who is giving and who is receiving. I suspect that the best of both worlds might be an ENFP but I wouldn't know since I've never been in a relationship with one.

This post was edited by Diana61 at November 12, 2016 8:00:36 PM PST
    • November 12, 2016 7:57:39 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

But INFJs are incredible with touch and send me straight to paradise with a hug, so I guess it depends on who is giving and who is receiving.

Okay, edited this comment into the above. How do I delete?

This post was edited by Diana61 at November 12, 2016 8:03:37 PM PST
    • November 12, 2016 9:56:12 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Laffs not to toot our horns on this one, but INFJs tend to be hard to forget ;)

My soulmate though was an ENFP but he passed on :(

This post was edited by JadedAngel at November 12, 2016 10:07:53 PM PST
    • January 3, 2017 7:37:05 PM PST
    • Best sex

ENTJ - drive, high energy, assertiveness, variety!

As for enneagram, I would say the energetic Type 7!

• February 6, 2017 5:30:42 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

INFJ
      A lot of empathy and transcendental headspace leads to wild and sometimes bizarre sexual adventures. Within boundaries, of course ;p we are advocates and thrive on teacher/student dynamics which can make it mutually special and tasty

• March 7, 2017 11:39:20 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

Well my girlfriend is an INTJ and she's great in bed. I don't think sex is necessarily a type specific thing, even though I'm sure it does play a large role. But I'm sure a person's experience and personality factor in. It could be more of a tastes thing, subjective to the person and or type. Some like saucy, creative, playful and open minded sex, others don't and prefer a more conventional/vanilla approach. So it's really in the eyes of the beholder, but I like them saucy :p

My personal favs from my experiences
      INTJ
      ISFJ
      ENFJ(she was borderline INFJ)

• March 15, 2017 9:55:46 PM PDT
    • Best sex

Any answers here are completely subjective. An individual among us who has slept with a good sample of each personality type would still not be an accurate data source to draw a conclusion from. I think good sex is relative to how a person feels about their partner, how comfortable they are with their partner/themselves and/or whether they can adapt to their partner.

• April 3, 2017 8:30:11 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

This is a tough thing to judge. I think MBTI is not as important as the individuals involved.

I was married for a long time to an ISFJ. She did her duty, but wasn't much into sex. I dated an ISFP (my total polar opposite for about 3y), and sex was fantastic. I have dated 3 INFJs. I would say that 2 were also very very good, and eager to please. Two NT girls i dated in college (sequentially, not concurrently) were both inexperienced in that they didn't do nor expect much more than missionary.

As an ENTJ, i find that i have the libido of someone 20 years younger. Also, i view sex as something of a "hobby". By that, i mean that i study books and experiment w pleasure giving techniques (never painful), and i want to use these skills to provide my lover the best possible experience. I would guess most NT types, and particularly ENTs would feel the same way. I want it to be beyond mind blowing for her. I want it to be profound. Have had a few gfs tell.me that it was. I did run across one girl who was likely an NT. She was awsome, though she did have some hangups. Bad expeeiences as a kid - abuse. We dated for about 8 months or so, then it fizzled. Too bad, as she had what in my view was the best potential.

• The following users say thanks to Techie1 for this useful post:
    • July 22, 2017 7:07:49 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

I had the best with an ENFP (oddly enough) and with an ISFJ. The ISFJ was the most creative, but also more soulless.

• September 11, 2017 11:26:25 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

I'm INFJ, and admittedly quite bias. I do not know the MBTI of former lovers, but... the girl I lost my virginity to 26 years ago will STILL send me the occasional message reminiscing on one of our many, many, many exploits.

The study of pleasurable sex was a passionate pursuit of mine as a young man. I think, in the INFJ's desire to connect with people on levels neither of them have experienced before, we carry "something to prove" with us into the bedroom (or wherever else we get froggy), but don't want you to be aware of it. There before us, you're like a canvass... we have to know each piece of you intimately before we can create a masterpiece. Which colors do we apply? Which brush? How should we stroke? What will leave her breathless, unsure of what just happened, but needful of this (on a primordial drive level) from now on?

I don't take this approach to set anyone up. I take this approach because I genuinely wish to be a part of an experience like that with someone else. In my experience though, it is almost completely up to me to create that experience, with careful coaxing to draw my partner into it as fully and completely as I am.

• November 14, 2017 2:47:41 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

As ENTP, I would like to vote myself.
      So ENTP.

• June 22, 2018 12:21:16 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

The one person I've been with is ENTP and he was amazing.

• September 3, 2018 8:02:52 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

This question's structure is objective, thus no answer can be concluded. Besides, sex has so many cultural restrictions, tendencies, and fetishes. Then there's sexual abuse and genital mutilation. Raping your personality is more difficult, although narcissists and sociopaths do it. This website's objective seems to be putting a handle on the sexual question with the instincts.
      All the types are great at sex if it's cultivated. Unfortunately, sex is repressed in the majority of our world. The more the repression, the more unusual the experience has been for me. Hypocrisy does that.
      A subjective question could be: which types tend to be Dominates, submissive, switches, masochist, or sadist.

If you want to explore more about sexuality let me recommend Fetlife.com. You'll find an amazing vocabulary for everything pleasurable to every imaginable person. An intuitive can easily spend a couple of weeks in there. Sensors will just keep interviewing their friends and maybe strangers.

In general though, the best lovers are the erotica readers, so I vote for intuitives.

Any erotica reading sensors out there?

• September 3, 2018 8:20:38 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Best sex

I wrote objective and subjective in reverse. Yep, should have checked before publishing, and edit didn't work.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel