Forums Personality Rationals INTJ - Mastermind
  • Topic: A postulate for humanity to consider

Back To Topics
    • September 13, 2017 12:01:05 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

A postulate for humanity to consider

"yes, mankind is flawed but instead of just commiting suicide all of us together, there should be other ways to make sure we change". ........
      Now you're just putting words in my mouth and that is bs! When did I ever say anything about commiting suicide or not advocate women leaders? You want to take away a mans right to be a leader or to have a say in his government and have only female leaders. That is about as sexist as it gets and you are also making wild assumptions that all female leaders will be perfect. Your argument is completely irrational and unrealistic and that is why I say it is pure fantasy. Do you really think creating another war between the sexes will be a viable solution to my postulate?
      I'm all for equal rights and peaceful solutions that include all races and genders. Come talk to me when you're ready to accept those terms or we can just agree to disagree!

• September 13, 2017 12:17:58 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

This was an adult conversation between people that already understood any real solution for my postulate would mean equal rights for all genders and races. I could even see a point in our evolution where there was no longer gender or race. Although I have no problem conceding you have the right to fantasize about whatever you like. This is not the place for your fantasies about female domination......

• September 13, 2017 12:28:32 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

EDIT

Tadadam... titadam... Halleluja... are people going to be offended if I say halleluja as well? I hope not clearly. I don't mean anything offensive by it clearly

This post was edited by Elien1993 at September 15, 2017 11:55:13 AM PDT
    • September 13, 2017 12:37:45 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

This is my thread and my postulate we are talking about here. I'm not calling INFJ's hypocrites,childish, or unrealistic (and don't forget sexist!!). I'm calling your fantasy "Utopia" all of those things. Once again..... please stop putting words in my mouth!!!
      I'm also telling you that this is not the place to discuss your "plan b"or female dominated "Utopias". If you want to say something else to me I would appreciate it if you message me directly....... thank you.

• September 13, 2017 12:46:07 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

SOOO AGAIN EDIT. Because I'm such a grown-up girl of 24 years old, that I just like to edit everything, because I don't want to offend anyone, as clearly people just don't get the fact that if you are talking about a Plan B after Apocalypse happens, you don't expect it to happen...

On a happy note, lets sing the song of K3 again....

Later wil ik koningin zijn
      Van een lili-lali lili-Lali lollypopland
      Waar de suikerspinnen groeien aan de bomen
      Later word ik koningin van een lollypopland
      Lollypop Lollypop lollypopland

's Avonds om zeven uur in het journaal
      Hoor je veel onzin en Flauwekul
      Een oorlogsminister of een generaal
      Wie krijgt vandaag een grote nul?

Ik klap in m'n handen
      En alles verandert
      Ik geef iedereen een lollypop
      En plots houdt het zeuren op!

This post was edited by Elien1993 at September 15, 2017 11:58:24 AM PDT
    • September 13, 2017 2:09:53 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Wow........ very mature...... you send me a huge wall of text via private message and then block me so I can't respond!!!! So typical!!! That's fine... I don't need to defend anything I've said here.
      This is a direct quote from your very first post here:
      "My country will only be ruled by women, so I'm sorry for the guys out here, but I'm not going to believe anymore that guys can rule when your sex just destroyed our whole planet. Your sex can pluck the berries, collect the seeds and take care of the kids and do the laundry."
      If you can't see how your assumptions about who will be responsible for the apocalypse and how humanity should govern itself according to your "plan b Utopia" might be seen as sexist and there for offensive to men...... I don't think there is any more reason for us to continue this dialogue.
      If you want to bring your other friends in here to help stick up for you and dispute what I've said that's fine....... but I stand by what I've said and the tone in which I've said it. If you don't like it that's too bad. I don't care much for anything you've said up till now either!!

• September 15, 2017 12:33:37 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Yes, I did block you, because whatever I say, it doesn't get through to you. I blocked you, because I was very tired. Sometimes that happens you know, that people get tired. When they need to start on their new job, and want to go to bed early. Sometimes that happens as Introvert, that you get your words not said in the right way that you need to take your leave and find peace, because clearly, whatever I was trying to tell you, It didn't get through to you. Whatever I said, you took my words in a wrong way and got offended by it.

People seem to have a freedom of speech, and seem to have the freedom to dream. And as I want to dream about that, it's my good right. Whatever I have written in here, I didn't expect anyone to be offended by it, as it was just my plan for as the Apocalypse would happen, what will not happen anytime soon, but okay... let me try and explain to you, because you don't seem to get what I'm saying.

The things you are blaming me for, those are not the things I'm thinking. There is clearly one huge misunderstanding as you completely fail to get what I was saying. And yes, for some stupid reason, I feel the need to defend my daydream about a better world against you. Because the fact is that today, I don't feel like we are living in a good world, a happy world. Especially not when one of my friends almost lost her house due to a stupid hurricane that came her way. And for what reason did a stupid hurricane even dare to come over to her way? Because some president doesn't believe in climate change?

The fact is that we are living in a world today, where something like 80% of the leadership roles are taken by men. If tomorrow Hells breaks loose, and IS bombs our capital, than it's not to blame on a woman. My capitals airport wasn't bombed by a woman, nor was my metrostation, and that only happened last year in name of a God. And the US president is saying that Climate change is a fairy tale, where as the leader of North Korea is telling everyone he is going to make some nuclear war.

If that means, that tomorrow the world will get destroyed... than you can't blame in on the Queen of the UK.

Is that offensive to say? That someone bombed my capitals airport? Is it offensive to say that someone bombed the metro station of my capital? Is it offensive to say that some president said Climate Change is a fairy tale?

That's what I'm seeing in the news, and that's what I'm hearing, and that's why I'm scared to dead by how this world is acting. Because for all I know, tomorrow our supermarket could get bombed in name of a God.

But by my fear, and my hope, that someday I can do it better, where we will live in harmony, without the need to hurt, bomb capitals, ignore the strenght and superiour of Mother Nature, you call it female domination.

I say guys can go and collect berries, collect seeds, and take care of children and do the laundry and what do you hear: female domination. But you don't hear the other things, the things that scare me every night. You don't hear the other part... that there will be no war, and we - the women - will not go and take up guns and make war. We will take care of our family just as much as the men. We will go and collect the coconuts from the trees, and try and find old animals ( as people probably need meat to survive), and we will return them to the circle of life. We will read a thousand books, and write another thousand.
      We will life by the call of nature, and we will not feel better or superiour then any other species of this planet. We will speak with the animals, communicate with the elements of nature, and we will pray to the Higher Beings than ourselfs.

So what is your answer on that? Also female domination? This is some stupid fantasy? A hypocrysy? Go and have fun with again ignoring everything I tried to say, and make your own story about it. Go and have fun really...

And again, even if you clearly don't believe it, I'm very sorry for your threat, that we discussed something so silly and so stupid and so childish for over two long pages.

This post was edited by Elien1993 at September 15, 2017 12:39:20 PM PDT
    • September 17, 2017 9:36:51 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

You can go back and edit your posts to try and hide what you've said but it doesn't really matter because I quoted most of your posts in my responses and people can still see what you said originally. This whole thing could have been easily avoided. If you misspoke or didn't mean to be offensive, all you had to do was admit that maybe you were a bit insensitive (by being sexist). Instead you chose to defend your comments by sugar coating and twisting your own words around to make yourself look better........ The bottom line is........ If a man had made some of the same comments you did (directed at females) any woman that read it would have been offended...... and rightfully so!!

• December 28, 2017 10:07:07 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

The earth will be fine. Its the people that are fucked.

• April 23, 2018 7:59:58 AM PDT
    • A postulate for humanity to consider

instead of infinite other rocks, why not infinite other dimensions? :)

• May 8, 2018 8:07:45 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Well, if they do indeed exist and we can actually interact with them..... then I agree wholeheartedly!
      The multiverse theory is interesting to say the least. The possibilities would be virtually limitless. :-)

• September 30, 2018 11:15:02 AM PDT

Hello TooGeek2Bchic,
      I disagree with your postulate. I have not read all of the other thoughts written by other users. so sorry if this repeat of any of the above - Here is my position on your postulate:
      1. Humans through the collective ingenuity of numerous individual people seeking the same goal, with the support of varying entities, government, corporations, etc (regardless of intent being to one-up) sent human to moon, and they walked on it. The moon is really far away, think about what was mastered by humanity to allow that to happen.
      2. There are advances that are completely shifting the social dynamics and interactions of people across the globe with the planet, acknowledging still some bad decisions being made.
      3. Humans have and will continue to adapt and evolve.
      4. Biology and nature require we evolve, at least that is my understanding of science thus far. (i am not scientist). just like the flu shot changes a bit each year.
      5. It is not too late for all the alpha males of the world to decide they better approach decisions with more thought, perhaps consulting INTJ females would be simple start. What do they have to lose you say, access to females is easy answer, and their weakness on many levels. Behind every alpha is a posse of betas- ready to take the reins. Nature will keep a balance.
      6. Just like going to moon was challenge to humanity, if we listen to Abraham Lincoln... we can decide the thing that shall be done, we shall find a way. It takes time, but they got it dobe.
      7. Examples of human change not related to science, moon, are acceptance of people of other people, race, sexual orientations, etc... are we where we need to be, absolutely not, but I know life better in US for most people than it was 100 years ago.
      8. Education, empowering people to understand, life is hard, life even sucks, but that does not mean they can ruin life for others, teaching people to be content not being or striving for limelight, nothing wrong with average, their are many facets of “full potential” nothing wrong with full range of humanity. it is simple matter to organize society(ies) to address the anticipated failures, and human needs of everyone, and I mean everyone. Which includes establishing universal and clear boundaries of tolerable/not tolerable human behavior. Do we forgive people for mistakes or dont we?
      9. I have three children, I have a responsibility to them, and to myself, and world, that I will do everything in my power to work toward helping world be a better place, for good of all. In my mind, that means sharing my view of better way if safe opportunity presents itself to do so.
      10. No one knows what the future holds, no one. That said, I understand completely why you provided the view you provided, it is logical result of current state, as you explained. But just because a person says something, doesnt make it true. If that true, then I think my view of future for humanity would be view most people would prefer. and as Lincoln said...
      11. Determine that the thing can and shall be done and then we shall find a way! I hope we all work to find better way.

• August 29, 2019 4:10:35 PM PDT

Honestly I'm surprised that so many still believe that we ever went to the moon but I certainly do not wish to have a debate on the matter because people don't change their mind on such a matter based upon a debate but only upon diligently looking into both sides of the matter for themselves.

It is interesting that NASA representatives are on camera stating: when we figure out how to safely pass through the Van Allen radiation belt we can go to the moon, mars, and beyond. Odd seeing how we've already done it so many times before. But of course as has also been said: We destroyed that technology and it's a painful process to build it back up.

We're going to Mars though. Yeah right

Nixon said: The American won't believe anything until they've seen it on television. In other words, the American people WILL believe anything they see on television. They feed you lies and you gobble it up like it has to be true because you saw it on television.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 29, 2019 4:12:34 PM PDT
    • September 3, 2019 11:44:45 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I'm replying to the original post because unfortunately, I didn't have time to read all the responses.

@TooGeek2bChic I agree with you about the dire situation and I'm mainly concerned with another meteorite collision. It will probably not fully end us, but the consequences will be devastating.

On the other hand, long-range space travel (or space-time travel, if you wish) is something that looks not achievable very soon unless we discover something revolutionary, and it could be something which is not directly related.

So, in my imagination, here come the two next important stages of our evolution (can we still call it evolution when self-imposed?) and these two things are in my opinion inevitable, I'm just not sure which one would happen first but I guess I got the order right;

- a global program to improve our genome in different aspects, to make us more intelligent, more healthy, less damaging to the environment and each other > this will help us to achieve the "one global administration" we badly need.

- a global connection of our brains on a pre communication level. > this will turn us into one single, very powerful hive mind.

I think these two will happen much sooner than practical interstellar travel becomes possible and they will eventually help us achieve that goal which is to spread the blessing/curse of humankind around the known universe.

There is another possibility that someone mentioned which involves other dimensions/universes and I haven't been able to see enough nonfictional work about it but a possibility is something that can surprise us anytime and drastically change the course of events.

• August 10, 2020 7:10:48 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

What?

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel