Forums Personality Romantics ENFP - Inspirer
  • Topic: INTJ woman + ENFP man

Back To Topics
    • October 1, 2017 3:45:45 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

INTJ woman + ENFP man

Have any ENFP men on here dated/been in a relationship with/married/etc. an INTJ woman? I'm curious about what the experience is/was like.

• October 2, 2017 11:50:54 AM PDT
    • INTJ woman + ENFP man

... can't locate INTJ woman..
      I've met one INTJ man though. It was wonderful. I was always smiling. We have fantastic chemistry.
      I can't speak for the subject much. I've never been in a romantic relationship with a TJ.

• December 2, 2017 7:13:51 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

INTJ woman + ENFP man

Yes my transgender brother and brother-in-law are married, before and after coming out. Very good relationship. I think the intj has more problems with the enfp, than the other way around. However, if they have the same hobbies then it is perfect. Often times the enfp will create social groups and the intj will like most of them, except a couple sketchy ones. The intj loves how an enfp makes them feel like they don't have to talk and the enfp can talk for them. Also, I've heard many enfp's say they need a lot of time alone as well, which is good. From my experience, the intj and enfp both were hipsters and were both very logical. That being said, you have to have the same morals in life. My brother and brother-in-law like the exact same things, you can NOT work if one person is into body image and the other is a misfit, just two different lifestyles. Every intj and enfp is different so even if you meet an enfp, might not work.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel