Forums Personality General Myers Briggs
  • Topic: MBTI as a joke

Back To Topics
    • February 19, 2018 2:48:54 PM PST
    • MBTI as a joke

Hey guys,
      want to share with you one hilarious article which I got from my ISTJ friend (and who would say that ISTJs have no sense of humour, after such?) :)

It's a bit of a harsh parody on all 16 types, and I'd really like people of ALL types to comment, how true it may sound to you :)

https://zombiesintelligently.com/non-fiction/myers-briggs/

• February 22, 2018 9:48:50 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

MBTI as a joke

Lol just because INTJs are not as emotional as others and are sneaky.. and don’t admit to any wrong-doing.. doesn’t make us evil!

• February 23, 2018 9:56:44 AM PST
    • MBTI as a joke

Yeap, I know that :) The thing about INTJs, as you probably know, is that other types often demonize you because of your superpower (tsss, so nobody hears about it...) :)

All in all, INTJs are described quite merciful in that article, - when "descriptions" of other types are total black trash! :) Take about us INFJs for example: "when INFJs bite, they never let go"!

Here is some cute stuff to sweeten the pill - MBTI in cats:
      http://personalitygrowth.com/the-myers-briggs-cat-edition/

• February 23, 2018 10:08:55 AM PST
    • MBTI as a joke

@nicoloco90 ,
      can you relate? :)

• February 24, 2018 3:01:31 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

MBTI as a joke

I can really relate to this. Maybe it's social anxiety or social awkwardness, I just don't know how to make friends outside of the classroom. Even when we talk about personal things, it seems like it's only a school friendship. Same in highschool. I guess I just don't know how to make friends. Maybe others can relate. It seems like i am so weird but i know there's others our there like myself.

• February 25, 2018 10:01:59 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

MBTI as a joke

Thanks for the share Ssak, that was a very funny read.

• March 3, 2018 6:17:36 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

MBTI as a joke

So this actually happened to me. I was in the library while my school was on lockdown due to a that happened right beside campus, which resulted in a guy with a hand gun running around campus, and I was stuck with my ENTJ and INFJ guy friends. The ENTJ reverted to panic and peeing his pants, the INFJ was promising to shield the both of us, and I (ENTP) kept cracking jokes about getting shot. I know this is a sensitive topic for America right now, but who would I be if I wasn't into crude humor.

• April 15, 2018 6:10:02 AM PDT
    • MBTI as a joke

I'd have to agree and partially disagree with the two types I looked at, based on my own anecdotal evidence.

Firstly, after dating the epitome of an ISTJ, I mostly agree. Although, I wouldn't put it in such a negative light. I found her very logical explanations to be endearing and refreshing from the all to frequent illogical arguments present in the world. She was definitely not "empty inside", just too sensible to take any uncertain risks in life.

Secondly (and of course), I disagreed with some of the INTJ section. Yes, we stay in the shadows a lot of the time and try not to let our shortcomings see the light of day, but letting someone else take the fall isn't, at least, in my nature. What's right is right. If I were to describe an INTJ in a bad light, I'd focus more on our arrogance.

Also, adding Karl Rove to the list of INTJ's felt especially insulting, so props to them on that: mission accomplished.

• April 2, 2019 1:38:00 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

MBTI as a joke

entj reverted to peeing his pants LOL.....there goes my idea of dating an entj down the drain :D

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel