Forums Instincts Secure-Socials
  • Topic: Your friends' Instincts?

Back To Topics
    • August 19, 2012 3:57:35 PM PDT
    • Your friends' Instincts?

Most of my friends have similar Instincts to me. They are mostly Secure-Socials and Social-Secures. Anyone else notice this pattern, or is it just coincidence?

• November 1, 2012 3:11:33 PM PDT
    • Your friends' Instincts?

I would say my closest friends all have the Sexual instinct. It might have something to do with the MBTI personality though, as they are all N types (and maybe N types more likely have a sexual instinct...?)

• October 18, 2013 4:56:59 PM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Your friends' Instincts?

I see it pretty often, most of my buddies in my bigger friend groups all have secure and social instincts somewhere in their stack. Somehow it fuels them to be able to hang out together and do something socially productive almost every other night of the week :) Volunteer events, business events, you name it they'll make almost every single one.

I try to hang out with them as often as I can but I just die after awhile, nothing beats one on one with my secure/social buddy though. I get so motivated around him it scares me

It would make sense that those with a social/secure instinct would flock together, it is much easier to maintain a friendship with common goals and motivations.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel