Forums Dating & Relationships Dating & Relationships
  • Topic: What do INFJs look for in a relationship?

Back To Topics
    • July 30, 2012 4:40:30 PM PDT
    • What do INFJs look for in a relationship?

I'm an INFJ, and so far I have not had any luck finding someone that I really like. I can pretty much get along with anyone, but I'm wondering if I can ever be in a relationship that is truly passionate. Project Evolove says I'm most attracted to those with my own instincts and those who are ENTP/ENFPs. So far I have dated an INTJ and an INFP (but I don't know what their instincts are). Any other INFJs out there want to share their experiences with ENTPs or ENFPs?

• June 23, 2014 3:36:50 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

What do INFJs look for in a relationship?

Personally, I would rather be with my own kind (INFJ) than any other type. Yet, I always end up with INTJs (who I have a magnetic attraction with).

This post was edited by Radiance at May 10, 2015 1:01:25 AM PDT
    • June 23, 2014 9:35:39 AM PDT

Love, depth, compatibility, understanding and safety.

• July 15, 2014 5:29:36 PM PDT

Security, compassion, highly driven, good humor... I guess. That's what I'm looking for.

• January 14, 2015 2:40:48 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Honesty, loyalty, love, concern, intelligence, wise, strong , friendly, polite, humble, reasoble, moral, just, understanding, respectful, considerate, and artstic.

• January 21, 2015 10:29:36 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I'd love to date another INFJ, someone who who is passionate, driven, and likes to laugh.

• January 26, 2015 6:09:51 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Well, I would like someone who is relaxed, nonjudgmental, accepting, mentally and emotionally stable...ish. Someone who likes humor, who isn't afraid to have some experimenting of the passions, as de Sade would call them, among other things. Surprisingly, quite the high demand.

• May 17, 2015 10:31:53 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

I would just like someone to talk to. I think there is much more depth to a relationship than what is on the outside. INFJs know that to have a lasting relationship, you need to be with someone who will communicate with you verbally and emotionally.

My partner would also be my best friend. All my loyalty and passion would be focused on this one individual and they have to understand that. Because once a NF sees someone they like and they open up to them, we becomely fiercely loyal to a fault.

I think people who do not like clingy men/touchy feely men tend to shy from that. Which is why so many of us are misunderstood. Shame really.

• June 3, 2015 11:52:31 AM PDT

I have been with an ENTP for a short time and can say it was great although short. Although I have to say I think after being with many T types, i would prefer a feeler, possibly an INFJ however it might be unrealistic to find one who lives close since we are few and far between !

• July 19, 2020 11:36:34 AM PDT

I've had crushes on ENTPs and have been friends with an ENFP. I really do think they are wonderful and I'm drawn to their ability to make me feel more alive. But I'm also skeptical of these two because I'm unsure whether I am capable of keeping up with them since I'm so shy. I believe after a while they may become irritated with being the one to handle social situations. It's more of an issue with me than them though.

• August 10, 2020 6:55:01 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

INFJs look for INFPs who they can manage.

• August 11, 2020 2:10:38 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

It might look like I'm fucking about but I'm not, I'm serious.

• August 17, 2020 6:37:23 PM PDT

I've concluded, after several disastrous romances and friendships with extraverts, that I'm looking for another introvert. I find I'm not often compatible with INTJ, not to sure about IS types yet....

• October 8, 2020 9:55:13 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

As for me... I would recommend you know more about dating tips with https://www.happymatches.com/blog/lesbian-dating/lesbian-hookup-app.

This post was edited by jeremyoniel at October 11, 2020 6:10:19 AM PDT

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel