Forums Personality Rationals INTJ - Mastermind
  • Topic: Jokes

Back To Topics
    • February 8, 2016 7:30:47 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Jokes

timtron said:
      2 Scientists walk into a bar. The first one says "I'll have some H2O." The second says "I'll have some H20 too." The 2nd scientist dies.

that's an old one... (but a good one)

• February 8, 2016 7:31:41 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Jokes

timtron said:
      The Programmers wife tells him "Go to the store and pick up some bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen." The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

now this one is good!!

• February 8, 2016 7:41:10 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Jokes

A man, complaining of headaches, entered a hospital for diagnostic tests. A doctor examined the results for a brain scan and told the patient, "I have bad news and good news for you. The bad news is that you have a serious brain disease and will die without treatment. The good news is that this hospital has developed a new procedure for brain transplants and due to a car accident this morning two 'fresh' brains are available: one is from a taxi driver and the other is from an INTJ. The brain of the taxi driver costs $225,000, while that of the INTJ is only $29.95." Puzzled, the patient asked, "Why is the INTJ's brain was so much cheaper?" The doctor replied, "It's used."

• February 8, 2016 8:21:30 PM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Jokes

timtron said:
      The Programmers wife tells him "Go to the store and pick up some bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen." The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

here's another computer joke: A software engineer, a mechanical engineer, and an electrical engineer are carpooling to work, when suddenly the car stops running and they pull over. The mechanical engineer says, "I think it's a problem with the engine. I'll have to get out and inspect." The electrical engineer says, "No, no. It's got to be an electrical issue. I will grab my meter and troubleshoot to find out what is going on." The software engineer says, "Fuck all that. Let's just get out and get back in again."

• December 20, 2018 6:50:29 AM PST
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Jokes

An INTJ joke off, now I've seen everything.

This post was edited by Brendan at December 20, 2018 3:56:00 PM PST
    • April 23, 2019 12:07:35 AM PDT
      • Thanks
      • Rep

Jokes

Two system admins are talking. "Are you crazy?" one asks. "You set your dog's name as your password?" "Why" the other asks. "what's wrong with H4!b5at+kWls-8yh4Guq ?"

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel